If you are anything like me, your TBR pile is as tall as the Statue of Liberty and much like the lady, you have a book in your hand too. But that doesn’t stop me from purchasing new books.
This is the list of the books (kindle e-books) that are on my list. They are in no particular order though the books are numbered.
Brides of The Border by Kathryn LeVeque
2. War of the Roses Brides by Ruth Kaufman
3. The Thief’s Countess By Cecelia Mecca
4. The Silent Duke by Jess Michaels
5. It’s Hard Out Here for a Duke by Maya Rodale
6. A Wager Worth Making by Rebecca Connolly
7. The British Knight by Louise Bay
8. Saving Scarlett by Emily Bishop
9. Secret Daddy by Kira Blakely
10. A Cowboy for Christmas
Tell me if you have a book that I should add to my TBR pile. I should be writing my next Highlander romance but that doesn’t mean I can’t escape with a good book too. Happy holidays!
Season three of Outlander has ended and we must wait until 2018 for season 4. In the meantime, let’s recap the season with some the best moments. These were hard choices for me to make since Ron Moore and all involved with Outlander produce a great show. But here are just 10 of some great moments.
10. Claire and Jamie reuniting. Not in Edinburgh but in Carribean. I can’t find my remote when it’s on the bed but these two find each other.
9. In the book, I love when Jamie is seasick. That affliction makes him more human. So, seeing poor Jamie green…brought me happiness.
8. Meeting Young Ian. He is such a part of Jamie and Claire’s lives so seeing him was a wonderful moment of the season.
7. Claire can handle her liquor. And one of the great scenes this season was her drunk on turtle soup and then her taking advantage of Jamie (not that we can blame her)
6. One of the most heartwarming scenes was during Fergus’ wedding. When he’s asked for his surname and Jamie says *weeping*
5. Jamie putting on his specs to see pictures of his daughter. I don’t know why but I loved it.
4. Jamie dumping Willie’s mother in the mud. I actually clapped at this scene.
3. Meeting Lord John Grey. He plays such an important part of Jamie’s life that seeing him is like meeting up with an old friend.
2. Being reunited with the characters we all love.
1. The best scene of Season 3
Do you agree with my choices? Did I leave out one of your favorites? Tell me.